The Administrative Directorate is responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Promulgating internal guidelines, methods and systems of personnel recruitment, retain and replacement of manpower
- Designing recreational and sports programs, holding social, cultural and artistic programs. To this end ,the Administrative Directorate executes the following :
. Planning in order to recruit the required skilled manpower
. Offering personnel training courses in order to enhance the scientific knowledge of the staff
. Offering social, cultural, and athletic services to the staff and their families
- Defining employees' compensation, wages, promotions and the respective benefit packages.
- Executing all personnel affairs
- Designing mechanized programs to prepare the required statistics and information
- Providing the desired health care for the staff and their families
- Offering effective information dissemination to the employees concerning the regulations and directions
- Handling employees grievance, worries and problems
In order to carry out its responsibilities, the Administrative Directorate has different departments including, among others: Work Relations and Social Work Dep., HR Dep., Staff dep., Technical Services dep., Training Dep., and etc.